Ghazaleh Bigdelou chose to receive post-secondary education in painting and started working as a children’s book illustrator and writer thereafter.
She received Belgrade’s golden pen plaque for her work on a book entitled “The joke”(Shabaviz publication) in 2009. Many of her books (as listed below) were published in international exhibition catalogues. She has worked on more than 180 books as illustrator.
Selected works published in;
- 56th international children’s book exhibition in Offenbach, 2009 and 2011-2012
- international children’s book exhibition in Sharjah, 2012
- fifth International illustrators exhibition in Croatia, 2014
- International illustrators exhibition in Bratislava, 2017, 2019, and 2020
- International exhibition of Belgrade, 2009, 2015, and 2020
- Recipient of IBBY diploma for the book “an umbrella with white butterflies ”,2020
- Participation in a traveling exhibition titled “BIB Japan 2018-2019” with the book “In the middle of the corridor”.